It’s really quite simple. There will be lots of clues, primarily given through body language. Don’t worry; you don’t have to get up close and check to see if their pupils are dilated. It’s much easier than that. The non-verbal signals are pretty much the same in both men and women. Here’s a quick list to help you gauge the chemistry clues:
- Are they smiling at you often?
- Do they compliment you?
- Are they making lots of eye contact?
- Are they leaning towards you?
- Do they try to make contact? Perhaps by touching your arm or putting their arm behind your back to walk you forward?
- Do they seem attentive and interested in what you are saying? Are they nodding a lot?
- Do they make reference to doing something together in the future?