Life does not have to be all doom and gloom. You may be single and you may have not found the right partner and you may hate been single. However, contact a Professional matchmaking | Singles dating service you can still be happy and in order to be happy and it all starts with you.
With some research they say that 60% of happiness is determined by our genetic environment, the remaining 40% is up to you. Here are some habits that happy people have introduced into their everyday life that add to the bigger picture of bliss. You can do the same.
· Surround yourself with other happy people. Spend time with uplifting people.
· Smile. Smiling could up your happiness levels. It is important to be genuine with your grin.
· Happiness is the opposite of depression. Happy people know how to bounce back from failure.
· Try to be happy. Trying to be happy can boost your emotional well-being; it can have a highest level of positive moods making you think yourself happy.
· Always celebrate when you have had a great, hard-earned accomplishment. Happy people tend to give attention to their smaller victories too. Take time to notice the things that do go right. Be mindful of the things that do go your way (even when in a restaurant and they get your coffee order right) this can make you feel a great sense of accomplishment throughout the day.
· Practice gratitude for all that you do have. Write a gratitude list on a daily basis. It is very easy to focus on the negatives but when you focus on what you do have it will make life so much easier. E.g. Gratitude for having a roof over your head. Food in your stomach. Etc. etc.
· Give. Do good for others. Doing some volunteer work can be good for both your mental and physical health. It has been proven that people of all ages who volunteered were happier
· Take part in more substance conversation. Avoid negative people or those that thrive on gossip. Substance conversation gives you some feeling of satisfaction.
· Make a point to listen. Good listening is a skill that strengthens relationships and leads to more satisfying experiences.
· Listen to good music. Music is powerful
· Always look on the bright side.
· Spend less time on social platforms. Interact with friends. It is too easy sending SMS, TWEET, FACEBOOK ETC. Think