We always tend to worry about the past or think about the future. We rarely focus on the present moment. Do not miss the present moment because that is where your life is. In order to access our best lives some fundamental shifts of the heart and mind need to be made. Then trust the laws of nature.
Personal responsibility, self-discovery and creating value is your purpose in the world in order to become the person you wish to become. By blaming others is excusing yourself. Stop blaming others for the current quality or situation in your life. In doing so you are playing the victim.
In order for your life to change you must change. That is where you will grow and it will lead you to your best life ever.
Don’t have the time looking for your life partner? Let the experts a well-established matchmaking service, a Corporate Dating | South African Dating Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za who does the work for you, a matchmaking service for busy professionals. The Only Social Club takes the time to learn what you’re looking for and help you find it. You never know when that first date is going to turn into that future life partner.
Moving on after a BREAK UP
Looking for a Professional Matchmaking Service|Singles Dating|Corporate Dating to assist you as you are back in the singles market. www.theonlysocialclub.co.za
I recently read an article on exes, break ups and our behaviour around it. It reminded me of my own recent break up. The love of my life! The total high when you are in love. I had feelings of total ecstasy.
I did have thoughts though of: am I being true to myself? Have I given the best part of myself away?
To my dismay after a whirlwind of love and romance, agreements were broken, betrayal and a total breakdown in communication. I find SMS and WhatsApp a cop out and that one can interrupt messages how one chooses to read them. It is so easy to hide behind the various social media platforms.
The first two weeks after the breakup I found my thoughts, words and actions were not aligned. I thought I had bipolar. I felt a sense of loss, that emptiness, my emotions were up and down and I wanted to go back for all the wrong reasons. I was not the one that did the betrayal. My behaviour was erratic. This is normal so I hear. I have too heard that this shall pass.
I then eventually made peace with the breakup. I plucked into the resources I knew best in order to heal. With the journey I have been on I have my own tool box of tools in order to help and assist me wherever needed. I needed to go through the pain and all the emotions that I was experiencing. However painful it was I knew I will get through it. I had to look for the opportunity and how I can grow, move on from this and work on myself. I had a huge discomfort with certain feelings; the adult child behaviour came out as well as feelings of rejection and abandonment.
It is now 8 weeks since the breakup. My heart is definitely almost healed. I do love and approve of myself. I still believe in love. I am a total romantic. The path to love is that you will find your love story. The path to love is not about externals. I believe the moment you enter into a relationship or the person you are currently with is a mirror of who you are inside. When you truly find love you find yourself.
Soulmates / Life partners
Do you have a dream picture of your ideal Soulmates/Life partner that you wish to attract/have in your life? You need to have a real clear image/picture of him/her, and the more you love yourself (because it is really a reflection of your true self)-the more power you have in creating or attracting your special mate. Your soulmate/life partner will bring you the greatest experiences of pleasure and pain, the biggest supports and challenges of your life. That is true love.
Two people start out in a relationship with masks, afraid they won’t be loved for being themselves. No matter what you have done or not done you are worthy of love. Have the courage to open your heart. Turn to a Corporate matchmaking | Well established service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za to help and assist you in finding your life partner.
Today is South Africa’s Heritage Day which highlights the histories of all racial groups and recognises all the men and women who have contributed to the heritage and culture of the nation. Over the past few years South Africans have been re-branding Heritage Day as “National Braai Day”. Happy Heritage Day to you all.
Today would be the ideal day to have your braai master or braai lady with and spoil you. We all love tender loving care. The Only Social Club is a well-established matchmaking service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za in operation since 2005 for single professionals. The Only Social Club for all cultures of the nation. Your ideal partner/match is a step away; take that next step and stop procrastinating look for a Professional matchmaking | Well established service to take care of you.
1. Do I look fat?
2. What did you look like with hair?
3. How many lovers have you had?
4. How much can a partner at your law firm expect to make?
5. What is your ex like?
5 Tips to help you better yourself
Professional dating service | Personalised matchmaking service www.theonlysocialclub .co.za
We have all done it when we have had some problem or other. We usually end up confiding in the nearest person. Do they have the experience? How is their relationship/s? Do they have the knowledge? Do they have the tools? Most of the info received could be negative input. The friend/s may feel they are doing you a good service; however they could be doing you a dis-service and may be feeding you the incorrect info or may not have your best interests. Speak to the experts when you have a problem as they are the experts and can assist and help you.
1). Do you have an eating problem? Speak to a dietician.
2). Do you have a weight problem? Speak to a personal trainer
3). Do you have an addiction/s? Call helpline or speak to a therapist.
4). Do you have financial problems? Speak to a financial advisor.
5). Do you have relationship problems? Speak to a relationship coach.
Looking for an established dating/matchmaking service? Are you still single? Are you still looking in the wrong places? Are you still attracting the same type of person? Are you still doing the same things and getting the same results? Are you the person you could date? The Only Social Club is a professional dating service, a personalised matchmaking service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za catering to the professional single market who has your best interests. Make contact with The Only Social Club and join as a member.
Corporate Dating Service|Exclusive Matchmaking Service
Life is too short for bad relationships. It starts with you admitting that you are deserving of happiness. The Only Social Club is a Corporate Dating Service|Exclusive Matchmaking Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za
In the new culture so many singles young and old are caught up in the hook up scene as there are so many options regarding singles now too choose from. In the past, decades ago was a time when being in a relationship seemed easier to accomplish. We never had online dating which has since boomed, however in the past it was less prevalent and people had less options getting in the way of commitment. And being in an exclusive relationship people gave it their all when committing.
What are we gaining from participating in the hook up scene? It seems fun, low risk as you are getting out and meeting new people. By keeping things casual ensures that you face much less rejection than you would if you were attempting to take it to the next level. Eventually you end up being lonely as it is all a game.
To be in a wholesome committed relationship you need to get back to basics and get into the traditional dating scene. Meeting people that you know more about, having the same values, likes etc. People now days are texting each other all the time, as it is easier to communicate in a brief, simple and casual way. We need to bring back the phone call and communicate verbally.
You need The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za as it is an exclusive matchmaking service catering to the single professional market assisting and helping you as it has your best interests.
Singles Dating Service|Exclusive Matchmaking Service
Believe it’s possible The Only Social Club CC is a singles dating service an exclusive matchmaking service www.theonlysocialclub .co.za .
Napoleon Hill once said “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” In fact, the mind is such a powerful instrument; it can deliver to literally everything you want. You have to believe that what you want is possible.
Do not settle for something that does not resonate with you value system. You get what you expect. Don’t waste your life believing you can’t, achieve your dream. Your special person is out there, your future life partner. It does happen. It’s all about attitude, change it and follow your heart.
There is always a solution take action. Ask… make that contact with The Only social Club CC www.theonlysocialclub.co.za. . You may accomplish the end result and find your dream person.
The Only Social Club|Corporate Dating|Professional Matchmaking Service
Do You Know How to Love Yourself
We hear this topic over and over read them in self-help books and heard them from therapists, “Love yourself.”
• U Got to Love Yourself
• Love yourself or nobody will
• Love yourself. Love your day. Love your life.
• Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
• Fearlessly love yourself.
• Loving yourself is the only way to love others.
• Love yourself before you love another.
• And remember nobody’s feelings are more important than your own, so take time to love yourself.
But do you know what it means to love yourself? Do you know HOW to love yourself? It’s one thing to be told to love yourself and that you can’t love others until you love yourself, but it’s quite another thing to do it. If you were not well-loved as a child, or you didn’t have parents or other caregivers who were role models loving themselves, it may be hard to know what it means to love yourself and difficult to know how to do it.
What It Means to Love Yourself
Take a moment to think about what it means to love a baby.
• You listen for the baby’s feelings and attend to distress immediately. You keep the baby monitor on when the baby is sleeping, so you know when the baby needs you.
• You hold and comfort the baby when he/she needs comforting, keeping your heart opens to the baby so the baby feels your love and presence.
• You do all you can to create physical health for the baby.
• You mirror what is wonderful about the baby.
• You let the baby know, in many different ways, that he or she is vitally important to you. Not only do you feel love for a baby — you act on it. Now imagine that you have a baby inside you who needs all these same things.
Loving you means:
• Embracing all your feelings with caring, compassion, gentleness, tenderness, and a desire to learn what your feelings are telling you. Just as a baby’s feelings are informational, letting you know that the baby is hungry, lonely, physically hurting or uncomfortable, your feelings are also always informational. Your feelings are letting you know whether you are caring about yourself or abandoning yourself, whether others are being loving or unloving, whether a situation is safe or dangerous, whether you need to be kind and compassionate with the deeper feelings of heartbreak and grief.
• Learning to take responsibility for lovingly managing and regulating your feelings, rather than making others responsible for them.
• Staying open to learning with all your feelings, rather than avoiding the painful ones by numbing out with substances or activities.
• Learning to take loving action for yourself regarding your emotional and physical health, your financial health, your time and space and your interactions with others.
• Learning to value your true essence – your core self, rather than defining yourself through your looks or performance.
• Giving you the approval that you might be seeking from others, rather than judging yourself. Valuing your effort way more than outcomes, and separating your worth from outcomes.
• Making your needs just as important to you as others’ needs. Not meeting others’ needs while ignoring your own. Not giving yourself up to get others’ approval.
Imagine treating yourself in the above ways. If you did, would you feel loved and lovable?
The Only Social Club CC is for singles dating a Corporate Dating and Professional Matchmaking Service. Start now a new beginning for you. The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za.
Corporate dating service | The Only Social Club
Why Choose Us?
- Personalised and exclusive dating/matchmaking service
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Specialised in South Africa, a corporate dating/matchmaking service
- Singles, corporates, professionals, entrepreneurs, celebrities
- We are not an online personals or internet dating service
- Professional and discreet dating/matchmaking service
Do not loose hope. The Only Social Club is a Corporate dating service for singles. www.theonlysocialclub.co.za is here to help and assist you wherever and whenever possible.
I would like to thank you Theo as well as the service The Only Social Club, as it offered a safe, fun, honest and healthy way in which to have embarked upon a meaningful, intimate journey of mutual and self-discovery.
We feel deeply blessed that you Theo since joining the service in 2008, brought us together in the eventual sanctity of marriage. We have now been married for a year and have a beautiful daughter. We are forever indebted to you Theo as well as the service provided, The Only Social Club.
We wholeheartedly endorse the corporate dating personalised professional matchmaking service The Only Social Club – for those who are emotionally self – aware and are willing to work hard on binding the intimate foundation that are a necessity for an enriching relationship.
Thank you once again from Charlie and Leigh