What do you want?
Since the start of The Only Social Club in 2005 I have interviewed and met with a diverse range of many single professional members. I find often when meeting with new members they themselves sometimes do not know what they want. Realize your own wholeness. When you have focused on yourself first you can then walk into a relationship empowered.
It is important when investing in a matchmaking service that you do an exercise and write up a list. Write a series of short sentences that describe your deeply satisfying love relationship. Write each sentence in the present tense including the qualities. You work closely with a matchmaker and it helps the matchmaker to get to your goal. Do you know what you want? In order to know what you want kindly note that a soul mate is not someone who gives you what you lack, but is a person who can share your life, for whatever period of time. It all starts with healing the wounds from your past. We can hide and comfort ourselves with food, alcohol, drugs, work, sex, cigarettes, prescription drugs, etc. etc. It is important for you to find the courage and strength to deal with the past wounds as you are deserving, unique and special. Do not allow the past wounds to keep you stuck make peace with it and let go.
Contact a discreet exclusive matchmaking dating service The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za well established since 2005, catering for single professionals, and has your best intentions and will assist and help you.
Love, Lust and chemistry
With chemistry the passion has to carry you forward for many years. You may not have immediate chemistry but it may build overtime. Do not go into a relationship where you think you can create the chemistry especially where none currently exists. You and your partner both have to feel it. Photos can be very misleading when it comes to attractiveness. The perfect person is not necessarily perfect for you. Address the issue if you and the person that you have had several dates with do not share the same physical chemistry.
Chemistry is the rush, the high that we experience when we get together with someone who turns us on. Being in love is the romantic, sexual, turned on love, sometimes even lust. I have found that it is usually the chemistry first that must be present in order for a romantic relationship to exist. You need to ask yourself at the time if the chemistry does exist whether it is the kind of chemistry that will produce and sustain a healthy loving relationship for you.
Chemistry can be very powerful which could lead you without thinking and fizzle out quickly because of the excitement about that person. When choosing a lifelong partner contact a Professional Dating Service The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za that has many singles dating with many resulting into marriage. The service has been in operation since 2005. Choose a partner and look for commitment as well as success then focus on the kind of love that grows slowly, starting with friendship that then develops into a lover relationship to create lasting love.
50 Shades of Love
Your Valentine: What type of Love for you?
With some research where authors, poets, dictionaries and The Only Social Club give their definitions of Love
1. Love is like a fever which comes and goes quite independently of the will. … There are no age limits for love.
2. Love is but acceptance of the other, whatever he/she is
3. Love is a purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it – it is to love whoever is around to be loved.
4. Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby — awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
5. Nothing is mysterious, no human relation. Except love
6. Love is kind of like when you see a fog in the morning, when you wake up before the sun comes out. It’s just a little while, and then it burns away… Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.
7. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
8. Love. A temporary insanity curable by marriage
9. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.
10. 0f all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
11. What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love
12. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
13. Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.
14. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
15. The more one judges, the less one loves.
16. Love is the very difficult understanding that something other than you is real.
17. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.
18. A feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
19. Attraction that includes sexual desire : the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship
20. A person you love in a romantic way
21. To feel great affection for (someone) : to feel love for (someone)
22. To feel sexual or romantic love for (someone)
23. To like or desire (something) very much : to take great pleasure in (something)
24. Love is falling for the person’s personality and everything else just looking beyond perfect in your eyes no matter what
25. Love is giving up everyone and everything to be with that person
26. Love is choosing someone over everyone in a heartbeat no matter what
27. Love is waking up early and going to their house because you want to see their face
28. Love is going the distance and staying strong so you can be with that person
29. Love is a strong affection for another
30. Love is a tenderness felt by lovers
31. Love is affection based on admiration
32. Love is a warm fuzzy feeling
33. Love is often used as a term of endearment
34. Love is being loyal for the good of another
35. Love is when you only think of that special person and want to be with that person
36. Love is doing what’s right when you do not feel like it
37. Love is unconditional affection
38. Love is when you trust the other with your life, when you would do anything for each other
39. Love is when you love someone and want nothing more than to see them truly happy
40. Love is a deep euphoric feeling for someone
41. Love is that feeling that warms your heart
42. Love is intense and passionate
43. Love is one thing that frees us from all the pain and hurt
44. Love is when everything seems more brighter and wonderful
45. Love is the desire for their soul, lust is the desire for the body
46. Love is kind and envies no one
47. Love is not a quick fix
48. Love is having faith
49. Love is been patient
50. Love is when you find it and you do not let it go
Lastly love is loving and approving of you
The Only Social Club is a Professional Dating service www.theonlysocialclub catering to the singles Executive professionals.
New Year’s Resolutions for Singles
1. Do be open to meeting new people. Smile more. Talk to strangers. Take a leap of faith. It won’t hurt, I promise.
2) Be positive about dating, and with each of your dates. Dating can sometimes feel like work, especially when we’re not in a great head space. At these times we forget to give our date the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he/she doesn’t look exactly like our dream man/woman. Maybe he/she said something early in the date that was off-putting. Being more positive about dating, and about each of your dates, will earn you more/better dates in the long run.
3) Be good to yourself. Take that class you’ve always wanted to take, or that dream vacation. Join a club or the gym… Whatever it is that you’ve been thinking or dreaming about that will bring you joy and happiness. We all deserve to be happy and self-fulfil
Lastly learn to love and approve of you. You are unique. If you do not like who you are how can you expect he/she to like you.
Christmas and New Year has come and gone and Valentine’s day is upon us once again. Still doing the same thing and getting the same result and hoping for a different out come.
Your New Years resolution for you is let 2016 be your year to meet that special and right person with the same likes and values as you. The Only Social Club is a professional Corporate Matchmaking Service www.theonlysocialcub.co.za that meets all members personally and can assist and help you towards your end goal. Make contact and fill in the join up form on the website.
Want to find Love?
In order to attract the ideal mate the best thing for you is to be yourself and be realistic about the type of person you want to commit with. You should be looking for the perfect match for you that matches your details and not the perfect person. Living in the ideal world no one is perfect.
Looking for love you want to meet and trust a person that actually exists and lives in the real world. You need to be yourself, be authentic and you never know what may happen. Balance all that is wonderful about yourself with some of the things that are not negative, but more humble or realistic.
Believe in you as there is hope and someone out there that is looking for what you have to offer. Make 2016 the year for you that you meet the person you wish to commit with. Take action and contact a Corporate Dating Service The Only Social Club well established www.theonlysocialclub.co.za a singles personalised service that is real and assists you.
Love, Love, Love
Being in love is the most wonderful feeling ever. Do you have a history of meeting the wrong guys/ ladies? Are you addicted to the dangerous men/woman?
When growing up you could have either been exposed to some sort of trauma, abuse or domestic violence. When going into adult life you then find yourself taking on the role of been independent and strong. If you have not worked on the trauma etc. and mend the past as well as forgive yourself, you will then attract someone similar from the type of situation you had been in.
You need to choose not to choose broken people who cannot love you the way you need or want. You need to break that cycle and it starts with you.
You need to look at the problem head on and face the trauma you have experienced whether from a bad relationship, your upbringing, etc. etc. and deal with it. Either deal with it with a therapist who can then unpack it and help you with some tools, do workshops, read self-help books, get a life coach otherwise you will continue with the same cycle. Happiness starts with you first. You need to love and approve of you before someone can love you the way you want them to love you.
Start first by making a list of what you do want. Say to yourself that you want to be in a wholesome, wonderful, committed relationship with the right partner. List the points that you would like form a partner. Do you match those points? Remember it starts first with you.
The Only Social Club is a well-established matchmaking, professional dating service www.theonlysocialclub .co.za with a history of success, catering to the single professionals. All members are screened and the service has been in operation since 2005.
DATING GAME and being in Love
We all love the feeling when on the Dating Game and being in love. The lovely sensational intoxicated feeling that one feels and what a feeling. Be in love with love. How I felt when I was in love, not understanding in my mind as to why or what that meant. Loving you is the first step to start and always love yourself. With total love for yourself is when you discover the beauty and magnificence that you hold within you. You need to love you and to be the person you want in your life. You will then be fountain of joy and wisdom for all who come into your life. You literally overflow with love and freedom from judgment for yourself and for those around you. When you are in this state, you cannot but be beloved and you cannot fail to see the beauty in all that is around you. What is your end goal?
If the end goal is to find a life partner and be in a loving committed relationship? The Only Social Club a Professional Dating Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za wish is to help and assist you in finding and understanding the dynamics of a relationship between mates. Desirable traits are invaluable. However, only when you understand what it really is that you are so in love with, will you know how to become together what you all hunger to know in your daily life.
The interaction is a face to face contact you have with The Only Social Club with regards to a Personalised Dating Service versus Internet Dating. It allows you the opportunity knowing who you are dealing with and what the nature of the service is all about. Traditional matchmaking services that focus on more natural forms of dating are once again replacing the quick-fix dating apps that gained traction and popularity over the past few years. Instead of clicking and swiping through hundreds of profiles and saying yes to every date, and not knowing who you are dealing with people are taking the time to really understand what kind of person they’re looking for. Confidentiality with regards to your personal details and Integrity is Guaranteed.
Why not approach a Personalised Dating Service versus Internet Dating and seek guidance from a match maker in order to achieve your end goal. Believe it or not, matchmaking is an ancient practice as old as marriage itself. Match makers were thought to be essential advisors and helped people in their communities find true, lasting love.
If you continue doing the same things, well…as they say you will get the same results. Change the dating game.
The Only Social Club is more than a mere dating site; it is a Personalised Dating Service conducted with integrity and confidentiality. You can find out more about the service and how to set up your one-on-one matchmaker session on www.theonlysocialclub.co.za.
Finding The One
We all want that magic formula to finding the one and only. Looking for love in the concrete jungle can seem daunting. We are all unique all have choices and want different things in a partner… Are you putting up walls? Sabotaging your dates? Wanting a relationship but not in one?
In order to find the one and only, timing in my opinion is of utmost importance and being in the right place at the right time. It starts with you. You have to be ready for love in order to find and receive love.
Joining a Professional Dating Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za when looking for love and working closely with a matchmaker is a good opportunity.
The Only Social Club is for the singles dating market for corporate dating. The work is done for you. We work with your details and all the inappropriate people are sifted out. Integrity and Confidentiality Guaranteed. It is discreet. It is Confidential. It is one on one. It is real. It is personal.
To all the singles dad’s there are many single lonely people, and almost everyone is trying to meet a companion, soulmate or lover. If your objective is to find someone to fall in love with and spend the rest of your life with, then why wouldn’t you go about it in the most strategic, focused way available to you? You invest wisely in other aspects of your life, in your profession, finances and even your spiritual guidance – why stop short in your personal life? The Only Social Club a Professional dating and a well established service for the singles market and genuine professionals.