Do you go for Looks or Personality?
What catches your eye first?
I find most of the time that when looking at a girl or guy looks is what catches the eye and gets most of our attention. If the personality does not match the looks it can then be off putting. Most of us want someone good looking with an awesome personality. Leave your arrogance at home!! We need to be realistic when falling in love and make sure you fit the same when looking for that ideal life partner. Do you have the good looks and awesome personality? What are your values? Do you go for looks or Personality?
I find it is essential to look at the personality as looks do eventually fade. Not saying that you should not go for someone outstandingly good looking. Communication does play a key when meeting someone and whether an introvert or extrovert it is good to communicate with someone on the same page/level as you in order to bring out your awesome personality.
Leave the alcohol and drugs believe me it is fake I have been there done that and all it does is give you a false belief of who you really are.
Love is special. Corporate Matchmaking Service www.theonlysocialcub.co.za
Why wait, make that contact now Corporate Matchmaking Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za well established since 2005 in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. The Only Social Club has made a difference in many singles lives. I am truly grateful that I have witnessed some of the weddings.
The First Date
Have you taken action? Are you still missing out on the opportunities as you are looking for that perfect women or man? No one is perfect, however if that is your choice make sure that you are perfect. Although appearances count it is not everything. Break the mold and take a leap of faith. It is important to write down what you want in a partner. Gain that confidence and stop being insecure and unhappy with you. You want to be in a relationship that is healthy and to spend quality time with someone that adds value to your life. However, you need to be happy with you first. We all have areas that we could improve on so why not start making those changes now. It starts with you first.
If you are still attracting the same type of person every time you embark on a new relationship and you keep asking why? Then look at it, maybe you have deep seated areas that need to be visited and resolved, see a professional if need be. Write down what you do want and stop focusing on what you do not want. The more you focus on what you do not want then that is what you will attract and it will continue to present itself. Learn the lesson and make the change.
The Only Social Club a Professional exclusive dating service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za well established and focuses on your needs. The Only Social Club has been in operation since June 2005.
The Dating Game
The Myth that all the good ones are taken is exactly that – a myth. When finding a partner be proactive than do nothing and hope for the best. Take action with confidence and peace of mind. Be responsible for your own life. We all deserve a happy lasting relationship with a partner. What can you do to take action now? The Only Social Club helps and assists you and The Only Social Club has successfully introduced many singles resulting in a happy lasting relationship and has been fortunate to attend several of the weddings.
That first date when in the dating game, always make sure that you do not neglect your appearance or personal hygiene. First impressions leaves a lasting impression. When on the date focus on the date and do not check out what else is on offer. Be honest and try not to drink too much.
No matter what you have been taught or know you do have the option and power to change it. The Only Social Club a Professional matchmaking and dating service www.theonlysocialclub for single professional with a history of success looks forward to helping you achieve your end goal.
What do you want?
Since the start of The Only Social Club in 2005 I have interviewed and met with a diverse range of many single professional members. I find often when meeting with new members they themselves sometimes do not know what they want. Realize your own wholeness. When you have focused on yourself first you can then walk into a relationship empowered.
It is important when investing in a matchmaking service that you do an exercise and write up a list. Write a series of short sentences that describe your deeply satisfying love relationship. Write each sentence in the present tense including the qualities. You work closely with a matchmaker and it helps the matchmaker to get to your goal. Do you know what you want? In order to know what you want kindly note that a soul mate is not someone who gives you what you lack, but is a person who can share your life, for whatever period of time. It all starts with healing the wounds from your past. We can hide and comfort ourselves with food, alcohol, drugs, work, sex, cigarettes, prescription drugs, etc. etc. It is important for you to find the courage and strength to deal with the past wounds as you are deserving, unique and special. Do not allow the past wounds to keep you stuck make peace with it and let go.
Contact a discreet exclusive matchmaking dating service The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za well established since 2005, catering for single professionals, and has your best intentions and will assist and help you.
Love, Lust and chemistry
With chemistry the passion has to carry you forward for many years. You may not have immediate chemistry but it may build overtime. Do not go into a relationship where you think you can create the chemistry especially where none currently exists. You and your partner both have to feel it. Photos can be very misleading when it comes to attractiveness. The perfect person is not necessarily perfect for you. Address the issue if you and the person that you have had several dates with do not share the same physical chemistry.
Chemistry is the rush, the high that we experience when we get together with someone who turns us on. Being in love is the romantic, sexual, turned on love, sometimes even lust. I have found that it is usually the chemistry first that must be present in order for a romantic relationship to exist. You need to ask yourself at the time if the chemistry does exist whether it is the kind of chemistry that will produce and sustain a healthy loving relationship for you.
Chemistry can be very powerful which could lead you without thinking and fizzle out quickly because of the excitement about that person. When choosing a lifelong partner contact a Professional Dating Service The Only Social Club www.theonlysocialclub.co.za that has many singles dating with many resulting into marriage. The service has been in operation since 2005. Choose a partner and look for commitment as well as success then focus on the kind of love that grows slowly, starting with friendship that then develops into a lover relationship to create lasting love.
50 Shades of Love
Your Valentine: What type of Love for you?
With some research where authors, poets, dictionaries and The Only Social Club give their definitions of Love
1. Love is like a fever which comes and goes quite independently of the will. … There are no age limits for love.
2. Love is but acceptance of the other, whatever he/she is
3. Love is a purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it – it is to love whoever is around to be loved.
4. Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby — awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
5. Nothing is mysterious, no human relation. Except love
6. Love is kind of like when you see a fog in the morning, when you wake up before the sun comes out. It’s just a little while, and then it burns away… Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.
7. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
8. Love. A temporary insanity curable by marriage
9. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.
10. 0f all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
11. What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love
12. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
13. Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.
14. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
15. The more one judges, the less one loves.
16. Love is the very difficult understanding that something other than you is real.
17. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.
18. A feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
19. Attraction that includes sexual desire : the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship
20. A person you love in a romantic way
21. To feel great affection for (someone) : to feel love for (someone)
22. To feel sexual or romantic love for (someone)
23. To like or desire (something) very much : to take great pleasure in (something)
24. Love is falling for the person’s personality and everything else just looking beyond perfect in your eyes no matter what
25. Love is giving up everyone and everything to be with that person
26. Love is choosing someone over everyone in a heartbeat no matter what
27. Love is waking up early and going to their house because you want to see their face
28. Love is going the distance and staying strong so you can be with that person
29. Love is a strong affection for another
30. Love is a tenderness felt by lovers
31. Love is affection based on admiration
32. Love is a warm fuzzy feeling
33. Love is often used as a term of endearment
34. Love is being loyal for the good of another
35. Love is when you only think of that special person and want to be with that person
36. Love is doing what’s right when you do not feel like it
37. Love is unconditional affection
38. Love is when you trust the other with your life, when you would do anything for each other
39. Love is when you love someone and want nothing more than to see them truly happy
40. Love is a deep euphoric feeling for someone
41. Love is that feeling that warms your heart
42. Love is intense and passionate
43. Love is one thing that frees us from all the pain and hurt
44. Love is when everything seems more brighter and wonderful
45. Love is the desire for their soul, lust is the desire for the body
46. Love is kind and envies no one
47. Love is not a quick fix
48. Love is having faith
49. Love is been patient
50. Love is when you find it and you do not let it go
Lastly love is loving and approving of you
The Only Social Club is a Professional Dating service www.theonlysocialclub catering to the singles Executive professionals.
New Year’s Resolutions for Singles
1. Do be open to meeting new people. Smile more. Talk to strangers. Take a leap of faith. It won’t hurt, I promise.
2) Be positive about dating, and with each of your dates. Dating can sometimes feel like work, especially when we’re not in a great head space. At these times we forget to give our date the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he/she doesn’t look exactly like our dream man/woman. Maybe he/she said something early in the date that was off-putting. Being more positive about dating, and about each of your dates, will earn you more/better dates in the long run.
3) Be good to yourself. Take that class you’ve always wanted to take, or that dream vacation. Join a club or the gym… Whatever it is that you’ve been thinking or dreaming about that will bring you joy and happiness. We all deserve to be happy and self-fulfil
Lastly learn to love and approve of you. You are unique. If you do not like who you are how can you expect he/she to like you.
Christmas and New Year has come and gone and Valentine’s day is upon us once again. Still doing the same thing and getting the same result and hoping for a different out come.
Your New Years resolution for you is let 2016 be your year to meet that special and right person with the same likes and values as you. The Only Social Club is a professional Corporate Matchmaking Service www.theonlysocialcub.co.za that meets all members personally and can assist and help you towards your end goal. Make contact and fill in the join up form on the website.
Want to find Love?
In order to attract the ideal mate the best thing for you is to be yourself and be realistic about the type of person you want to commit with. You should be looking for the perfect match for you that matches your details and not the perfect person. Living in the ideal world no one is perfect.
Looking for love you want to meet and trust a person that actually exists and lives in the real world. You need to be yourself, be authentic and you never know what may happen. Balance all that is wonderful about yourself with some of the things that are not negative, but more humble or realistic.
Believe in you as there is hope and someone out there that is looking for what you have to offer. Make 2016 the year for you that you meet the person you wish to commit with. Take action and contact a Corporate Dating Service The Only Social Club well established www.theonlysocialclub.co.za a singles personalised service that is real and assists you.
Love, Love, Love
Being in love is the most wonderful feeling ever. Do you have a history of meeting the wrong guys/ ladies? Are you addicted to the dangerous men/woman?
When growing up you could have either been exposed to some sort of trauma, abuse or domestic violence. When going into adult life you then find yourself taking on the role of been independent and strong. If you have not worked on the trauma etc. and mend the past as well as forgive yourself, you will then attract someone similar from the type of situation you had been in.
You need to choose not to choose broken people who cannot love you the way you need or want. You need to break that cycle and it starts with you.
You need to look at the problem head on and face the trauma you have experienced whether from a bad relationship, your upbringing, etc. etc. and deal with it. Either deal with it with a therapist who can then unpack it and help you with some tools, do workshops, read self-help books, get a life coach otherwise you will continue with the same cycle. Happiness starts with you first. You need to love and approve of you before someone can love you the way you want them to love you.
Start first by making a list of what you do want. Say to yourself that you want to be in a wholesome, wonderful, committed relationship with the right partner. List the points that you would like form a partner. Do you match those points? Remember it starts first with you.
The Only Social Club is a well-established matchmaking, professional dating service www.theonlysocialclub .co.za with a history of success, catering to the single professionals. All members are screened and the service has been in operation since 2005.
DATING GAME and being in Love
We all love the feeling when on the Dating Game and being in love. The lovely sensational intoxicated feeling that one feels and what a feeling. Be in love with love. How I felt when I was in love, not understanding in my mind as to why or what that meant. Loving you is the first step to start and always love yourself. With total love for yourself is when you discover the beauty and magnificence that you hold within you. You need to love you and to be the person you want in your life. You will then be fountain of joy and wisdom for all who come into your life. You literally overflow with love and freedom from judgment for yourself and for those around you. When you are in this state, you cannot but be beloved and you cannot fail to see the beauty in all that is around you. What is your end goal?
If the end goal is to find a life partner and be in a loving committed relationship? The Only Social Club a Professional Dating Service www.theonlysocialclub.co.za wish is to help and assist you in finding and understanding the dynamics of a relationship between mates. Desirable traits are invaluable. However, only when you understand what it really is that you are so in love with, will you know how to become together what you all hunger to know in your daily life.